A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name. You have 15 tricky to chose a good domain name, normally you need a .com domain name because a lot of other domain names like .net, .org , .ca, or .biz are just working for .com domain name.
We have listed 15 tips to choose good domain names:
- Easy to type and remember
- Short and simple
- Use keywords or phrases
- Target your area
- Choose a more descriptive domain name
- Must be SEO understanding
- No trademarked domain names
- Register number domains for Chinese based customers
- Which domain extensions to use ?
- How many domain names should I register ?
- Make your Domain Name easy to pronounce and spell
- Avoid Hyphens in domain name
- Avoid double letters
- Act fast
- Where to register your domain ?
for more information, please check https://domain.powerhoster.com/15-tips-for-choosing-the-perfect-domain-name/